Lol... Too much on games liao
11 April, 2006
ok... long time nv post.... not cuz i busy or anithing.... but cuz i play shattered galaxy the whole day.... imagine.... wake up.... do business... watch tv.. den 1 pm started playing to 1 am... XD
so... blog time also eaten up.... lazy to blog liao bah =p
ok... alittle update on my life.....
I GROWN FATTER!!!!!! at least my neighbour said so... so.... is this good or bad... dunno XD
Maple: i quitted as the village head... cuz no mood for maple... bo bian..... so i decided to quit... let ivan have the chance to be wad he wanted to be....
I also deleted o2jam from my com.... guess my com is not suitable for that game animore =p
Thats all for now.... guess after this there will still be some more days till i blog... i think =p
Kougry signoff
so... blog time also eaten up.... lazy to blog liao bah =p
ok... alittle update on my life.....
I GROWN FATTER!!!!!! at least my neighbour said so... so.... is this good or bad... dunno XD
Maple: i quitted as the village head... cuz no mood for maple... bo bian..... so i decided to quit... let ivan have the chance to be wad he wanted to be....
I also deleted o2jam from my com.... guess my com is not suitable for that game animore =p
Thats all for now.... guess after this there will still be some more days till i blog... i think =p
Kougry signoff






0 Comments:
Post a Comment