title

 
 

phone bloging

30 August, 2008
Lol.... Here i am.. Using my phone to blog again.... Lol.. Today actually going thought of going to the memorial service in my church.... Well.. I dun really know the person =/ so in the end.. Not going.. Jeremy ask me for remedial lol.. Choir song of cuz.. Lol.. So ya.. I suppose to meet him at 3 which turns out to be 3 15 lol.. Well just wait ba.. Sadly, psp died lol.. Out of batt.. Lol.. So ya.. I am here waiting so might as well blog right? Just ended my teacher's day rehearsal.. Lol.. Its kinda fun.. Well.. Not going to leak any information in case my teacher reads my blog too.. Lol.. So yup.. Waiting.. Nothing much to blog about also.. Like is smoothing for now..

Oh ya.. Tomorrow performing for xin shen... Dunno anything about it.. Lol.. So ya.. Blindly following people ba :)

That all.. :) till next time.. Signing out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Not single anymore and God loves me and i love God too =)

 Music


Its about the cross.mp3 -

 Chat Box


 Links

 Old Posts