title

 
 

thinking :)

08 October, 2008
Hi hi.. Its me again.. This time.. I am on the mrt. Well since my ear piece and psp is spoilt, must as well do something more meaningful on the bus right?

Well it kinda reminded me of someone's sharing in church that day. About spending time to think while he is driving.. So for me.. Should be spending time to think on transport.

The first thing to think of.. Kinda is what jo said yesterday. "every time you open your mouth, is nagging about something or something lame" well if i am really making people that impression.. I have to change right? I mean like.. Maybe thats why people dislike me that much.

Also yesterday.. A small fight broke out while gaming.. Not the game itself but kinda lots of flight of words. So like i ask both parties, why you do this to each other..
One replied: thought its ok cuz i do that to him all the time..
The other replied: he is irritating
Thinking back to what jo said.. Was i as irritating as the person? Just wondering ba..

Well.. Now i just reached clementi.. Going to lavender to get my new passport. Wonder how it would look like.. Its called the biometric passport.. Well.. I dun think i saw one before.. Cost 70 bucks and thankfully its sponsored by my mom :)

Ok.. Guess thats all for now.. Will post something here next time i have a thought or something interesting to share.. Till then.. I am out :)
1.27 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Not single anymore and God loves me and i love God too =)

 Music


Its about the cross.mp3 -

 Chat Box


 Links

 Old Posts