welcome to my life
06 November, 2008
Well.. I am on the way to somewhere.. So ya.. One thought came by.. Kinda reminded what i said to lo.. Which reminded me of how my bro treat me.. Well.. Being called a shit for life is not really nice huh..
My bro calls me shit.. Lol.. In his own language.. Something like yu yun.. Can't really remember why he calls me that but after so long.. I still dun really like it.. If is quite negetive in everything too.. Well.. One me the so many reason i dun talk to them i guess..
One calls me shit, one calls me idoit but hey.. I got better gpa den her.. My sister that is..
Ok now on the happy note.. Going to henderson actually.. Going to buy more fishes :) maybe get crown tails or double tails.. And i am very sure.. I am not just going to get one.. Wonder if there is any hm there today too.. Well.. Hope i am in time.. Its 12:38 now and the stock comes at 1 lol.. It might still have a long way there.. Lol.:)
There are so much things to think these days.. Like my school work... For imgt.. I din reall listen in class.. Today.. Late also.. Haiz.. Really should be getting up.. Its the final year.. Final sem.. Probably final time i will be with my poly friends.. Guess i will really miss my friends.. Like.. Jo chong, jo lee, tq, amy too.. Not to mention grace, rachel, sha and those who i din mention lol.. Well hope i fun lord contact with them.. It will be really sad right? My few true friends i would say.. Lol..
Ok.. Guess thats all for now.. Quite a long post.. Its also to clear the spider webs in my blog.. Lol.. Till next time.. Bye..
*disappears*
My bro calls me shit.. Lol.. In his own language.. Something like yu yun.. Can't really remember why he calls me that but after so long.. I still dun really like it.. If is quite negetive in everything too.. Well.. One me the so many reason i dun talk to them i guess..
One calls me shit, one calls me idoit but hey.. I got better gpa den her.. My sister that is..
Ok now on the happy note.. Going to henderson actually.. Going to buy more fishes :) maybe get crown tails or double tails.. And i am very sure.. I am not just going to get one.. Wonder if there is any hm there today too.. Well.. Hope i am in time.. Its 12:38 now and the stock comes at 1 lol.. It might still have a long way there.. Lol.:)
There are so much things to think these days.. Like my school work... For imgt.. I din reall listen in class.. Today.. Late also.. Haiz.. Really should be getting up.. Its the final year.. Final sem.. Probably final time i will be with my poly friends.. Guess i will really miss my friends.. Like.. Jo chong, jo lee, tq, amy too.. Not to mention grace, rachel, sha and those who i din mention lol.. Well hope i fun lord contact with them.. It will be really sad right? My few true friends i would say.. Lol..
Ok.. Guess thats all for now.. Quite a long post.. Its also to clear the spider webs in my blog.. Lol.. Till next time.. Bye..
*disappears*






0 Comments:
Post a Comment