title

 
 

Believe

13 November, 2008
Was in bed when someone wanted me to help me translate something. well.. have to do it... but kinda failed lol... so during that... i kinda like digress and look at some other translation... first is kimi wa tomodachi.. 2nd.. is Believe by AI.


Its a nice song and i wanna put it in my blog so that people can believe =). Lets all seek to believe, be it a close friend, boy/girl friend, a friend that cares or God.

Here is the translation for the song.. =) enjoy

Somewhere in the distance, a voice is heard
in the darkness, calling out my name from within
I turn to face it, but I couldn't see it
I'm waiting for the throbbing of your embrace
An attack of anxiety and isolation
A kind hand grasps me and takes me away from this place

I'm walking towards the way of
getting the light to shine down
The thing that I protect makes me stronger
No matter what pain, no matter what worries,
I'll surely be able to accept it
Therefore, everything is alright
Because I can hear your voice

All along I never knew until now
You gave me a strength to believe in
With both hands joint together, I pray
I feel that my requests will reach you
People may be hurting, but
The time when I'll be able to smile again is coming soon

I'm walking towards the way of
getting the light to shine down
The thing that I protect makes me stronger
No matter what pain, no matter what worries,
I'll surely be able to accept it
Therefore, everything is alright
Because I can hear your voice

If you were ever troubled,
I became stronger for you,
so don't worry.

Let's walk together towards
Letting the light shine down again.
Because there's things you want to protect
Whatever pain or trouble you might face,
I will wash it all away

So don't cry anymore
Your voice is
the way of making the light shine in
Let's walk together,
because there are things we want to protect
Whatever pain or trouble you might face,
I will wash it all away.
Don't cry any more.
I can hear your voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Not single anymore and God loves me and i love God too =)

 Music


Its about the cross.mp3 -

 Chat Box


 Links

 Old Posts